Home / News / Detail
A common method of acne treatment
(1) topical drugs Victoria A acid (Victoria A acid cream, adapalene gel, tazarotene gel), benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics (clindamycin, erythromycin, chlorine Etc.), azelaic acid, sulfur lotion and the like.
(2) Preferred tetracyclines (minocycline, doxycycline, etc.) for oral antibiotics, followed by macrolides (erythromycin), to avoid the selection of antibiotics commonly used in the treatment of systemic infections such as levofloxacin. Antibiotic treatment is usually 6 to 12 weeks.
(3) oral isotretinoin for severe acne, oral isotretinoin is the standard therapy, but also the most effective way to treat acne. Treatment to achieve the minimum cumulative dose of 60mg / kg as the goal.
(4) anti-androgen therapy such as oral contraceptives Ciprofloxacin tablets, for women, severe acne patients, accompanied by androgen levels (such as hirsutism, seborrhea, etc.) or polycystic ovary syndrome . Oral contraceptives may also be considered for women with delayed onset acne and significant exacerbations of acne prior to menstruation.
(5) Oral glucocorticoid is mainly used for fulminant or polymerized acne, follow the principle of short-term, low-dose, combined with other methods.
(6) Others For patients who can not tolerate or are not willing to receive medical treatment, physical therapy, such as photodynamic therapy (PDT), acid therapy, laser therapy, etc., may also be considered.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this steaming face for acne best facial steamer for acne
© Copyright 2018 DOODA INTERNATIONAL