Home / News / Detail
steaming face for acne The manufacturer tells you how to treat acne
1. Daily care
Wash your face with warm water once or twice a day, clean the skin and avoid squeezing or scratching the skin with your hands. Avoid using oils and fats, powder cosmetics and ointment and cream containing glucocorticoid.
2. acne treatment of common methods
(1) topical drugs Victoria A acid (Victoria A acid cream, adapalene gel, tazarotene gel), benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics (clindamycin, erythromycin, chlorine Etc.), azelaic acid, sulfur lotion and the like.
(2) Preferred tetracyclines (minocycline, doxycycline, etc.) for oral antibiotics, followed by macrolides (erythromycin), to avoid the selection of antibiotics commonly used in the treatment of systemic infections such as levofloxacin. Antibiotic treatment is usually 6 to 12 weeks.
(3) oral isotretinoin for severe acne, oral isotretinoin is the standard treatment, but also the most effective way to treat acne. Treatment to achieve the minimum cumulative dose of 60mg / kg as the goal.
(4) anti-androgen therapy such as oral contraceptives Ciprofloxacin tablets, for women, severe acne patients, accompanied by androgen levels (such as hirsutism, seborrhea, etc.) or polycystic ovary syndrome . Oral contraceptives may also be considered for women with delayed onset acne and significant exacerbations of acne prior to menstruation.
(5) Oral glucocorticoid is mainly used for fulminant or polymerized acne, follow the principle of short-term, low-dose, combined with other methods.
(6) Others For patients who can not tolerate or are not willing to receive medical treatment, physical therapy, such as photodynamic therapy (PDT), acid therapy, laser therapy, etc., may also be considered.
3. Acne grading treatment
(1) Level 1 generally use local treatment, the preferred topical retinoic acid formulations.
(2) Level 2 combination of topical retinoids and benzoyl peroxide or antibiotics, if necessary, combined oral antibiotics.
(3) Level 3 often requires combination therapy with oral antibiotics in combination with topical benzoyl peroxide and / or retinoids as first choice. Female patients with indications may also consider anti-androgen therapy.
(4) Level 4 oral isotretinoin is the most effective treatment and can be used as first-line treatment. For inflammatory papules and pustules are more, but also the first system of antibiotics combined with topical benzoyl peroxide, skin lesions to be significantly improved and then switch to oral isotretinoin sequential treatment.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this steaming face for acne face stream
© Copyright 2018 DOODA INTERNATIONAL