Home / News / Detail
steaming face for acne Precautions for use
1. Sensitive or squeaky skin, cheeks prone to redness or obvious microvascular, face a lot of red pock, sunburn or dermatitis skin who are not suitable for steamed face. Recently done acid peels, laser treatment or skin wounds are not suitable steamed face.
2. oily skin prone to acne are not often steamed face; dry skin steaming time to shorten, but also to follow-up moisturizing.
3. Steamed face time should not be too long, not more than 20 minutes each appropriate.
4. steamed face number should not be too frequent, no more than twice a week is appropriate.
5. steamed face when the distance is generally about 30-40 cm, not too close.
6. Steam the face to pay attention to the temperature and steam to avoid steam scalding eyes, skin or respiratory tract.
7. Do not let children touch, play steam face, to avoid danger.
Steamed face more need to pay attention to is the steam temperature and time, if the skin repeatedly exposed to excessive long-term temperature, likely to cause chronic injury, resulting in premature aging of the skin and permanent microvascular dilatation. However, as long as the timely, appropriate, appropriate and proper use, steamed face deep cleansing and follow-up maintenance of the skin is a good helper.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this steaming face for acne ionic facial steamer
© Copyright 2018 DOODA INTERNATIONAL